Tuesday, May 16, 2006

10 Things I've Never Done

And most likely never will.

- Played golf
- Bought a boat that I couldn’t carry
- Watched a reality show (or an episode of American Idol)
- Bought a ringtone
- Got a tatoo or an intentional piercing
- Removed a dandelion, or any other weed, from my lawn
- Bought a lottery ticket
- Worn a ring or any other piece of jewelry
- Attempted to remove or add any hair to any part of my body
- Gone on a cruise

It seems that we can be defined as well by what we don’t do as by what we do. The above are the first 10 things I could think of that a lot of people do but which I most likely will never even consider. I dunno, maybe its dumb, but that’s what I’m thinking about tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger tickmeister said...

What I didn't say was that not only have I not done any of those things, I can't imagine any rational person doing them. No need to offend anybody (unless of course they read the comments).

May 23, 2006 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger tickmeister said...

Also, the tick theory of lawn maintenance. Don't ever plant anything. Nature abhors a vacuum and within 12 months every square inch of a bare plot of ground will have something growing on it. Don't water or fertilize, just mow what comes up. Over a period of 2 or 3 years, the plant mix will evolve naturally to whatever will be the most vigorous when mowed regularly under the conditions of climate and weather where you live. It's worked every time I've tried it.

May 23, 2006 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger tickmeister said...

I generally get started plants from the local greenhouse and set them out after frost danger is past, which I will probably do this weekend. We've had a really cold spring here.

May 24, 2006 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home